We are a hosting company that started out in 2004, slowly evolving into what we are today.
At heart we are an e-commerce web host. Our goal is to provide a quality service for new and small companies, as well as bigger companies wanting to expand to the online world. We will provide a service helping these parties grow and adjust to their new market. Of course our service is not limited to this audience. Personal sites, bigger companies and existing e-commerce websites are welcome too.
Personal sites should especially like the free sitebuilder with templates and the many preinstalled applications to quickly and easily set up a quality website. We provide a software package allowing you to continue developing offline and will soon be releasing various resources to help beginner as well as expert progress. Our staff will also gladly give advice on a variety of related subjects such as programming and marketing.
The main reason I listed small companies as our main target is due to the nature of our service. Our main product is a form of shared hosting readily prepared to provide e-commerce services. Our server cluster is especially designed to handle and balance the load it receives from the dynamic sales and customer systems used in e-commerce. Each server having it's own purpose, there is no interference between applications (mail, webserver, etc...) as one might experience on single server setups. Allowing us to provide a reliable quality service. We are also one of the few web hosts that provide daily end-user accessible backups free of charge and offer advice from our own e-commerce experience to our customers.
This too, however, is the reason why we cannot offer excessive amount of resources as one can find listed on many of today's web hosting sites. These companies, marketing through numbers, endanger their service by making promises they cannot uphold. We do not wish to compete with these and will continue to provide our services as they are: reliable, helpful and honest.
- 1 Control Panel Server
- 12 Linux Webservers (PHP5)
- 4 Windows Webservers (1 ColdFusion)
- 2 FreeBSD Webservers
- 4 MySQL Database Servers
- 4 PgSQL Database Servers
- 2 MsSQL Database Servers
- 1 Sharepoint Server
- 4 Mail servers
We have done our best to ensure only the most stable and fastest servers on today's market. This combined with our H-sphere control panel makes our cluster approach perfection!
The Data Center - Colo4Dallas
- Multiple carriers with diverse building entrances
- Fully redundant Cisco architecture using 12008 routers and 6509 Layer3 switches
- HSRP failover protection
- Dual network feeds to each customer
- 100% Service Level Agreement
- 2 Gbps Direct Fiber - Time Warner Telecom Networks (TWTN)
- 2 Gbps Direct Fiber - Level3
- 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - Internap
- 2 Gbps Direct Fiber - Looking Glass
- 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - OnFiber
- 1 Gbps Direct Fiber - Alpheus
- 2 Gbps Direct Fiber - Cogent
- Leibert and Powerware UPS with 120, 208, 220VAC available
- Maintainance by-pass
- 2400 amps DC plant
- 100% diesel generator backup with auto start and auto transfer switch
- Generator capacity equal to building utility service
- A and B DC plants totally diverse
- Fuel capacity exceeds 24 hours
- Fuel delivery contract with 2-hour guarantee
- Constant ambient air temperature of 68°F (+/- 2°)
- Liebert air
- Under-floor cooling
- Humidity control via Liebert units
Security and Access
- 24x7 on-site technicians
- Multiple layers of 24x7 security cameras, card readers, and key pads
- Facilities are monitored with 24 hour recording and 5 day video storage
Fire Suppression Systems
- Pre-action sprinkler rated for telecommunication equipment/computer room
- Integrated smoke/heat detector system
All Servers in the LotD Hosting H-Sphere Cluster are configured as follows:
- Dell Server Hardware
- Dual Intel Xeon Processors with Hyperthreading
- 2+ GB RAM
- SCSI Drives (Hot Swap) with Hardware RAID
- Dual 10/100 Network Interface Cards
- Redundant Power Supplies (Hot Swap)
Located at the edge of downtown Dallas on one of the most fiber rich routes in the city, our fully-equipped, 28,000 square foot facility is staffed around the clock. With uncompromising standards for security, power supply and environmental controls, we focus on connectivity, redundancy and resilience.